On February 1 two inexperienced and naïve British travelers are setting out on an epic journey across asia, this is their story...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

more hk pics + some pics with my mummy





two things which i forgot from my hk top 10. meeting dennis, and hanging out with my cuz's mates.

after dame left, mum and i went on a 4 star hotel tour to guilin. not sure the pics are going to be layed out in order number, but u can work it out.

1) ma and i on a guilin cable car. she was well scared and told me off whenever i rocked it. mothers!
2) dennis and i in a siad university reunion, the turnout was low.
3) (r-l) roy, dame, my cuz sonjia, myself, kay, and keiths curly hair. keith wishes now he never skipped photography lessons.
4) our group tour photo, the guy third from the left is millhouse!
5) the audience joining the performers on stage after a show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognise that face (not yours)!!!! I didn't know his name was Dennis did i? Maybe i did... Why didn't you introduce us or something? Will have to see if Chantal knows him (probs though, that hussy!). Does he live out there now? Nice photos and stuff, and your cousins so pretty!!
Sam xx

12:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she takes after me. x

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home